This article will walk you through the Overview page for Tour/Activity setup. Go to Settings - Tickets - Overview to get started.
Tickets - Overview
The Overview page allows you to:
- Name the activity
- Select a Category (optional) - If chosen, the category will further customize how the activity will show on the booking widget. Customers can choose a Category to only those activities that have been assigned to it on the Overview page.
- Choose a Color - The color for each activity are added for easier viewing on the Calendar.
- Set Length - set the length of the activity.
- Set Availability - set the minimum and the maximum number of persons.
- Set Options:
- Public. If checked, the activity will be shown on the booking widget. Uncheck if you only want the activity to be bookable through the admin system.
- Private. If checked, the activity will be private, and only one booking/group will be able to book per time slot.
- Guided. If checked, the activity has a tour guide. You can setup Guides in the system, and assign to the activity.
- Determine cut off time for booking (Online Sales) - set time in advance that you want to stop taking booking prior to tour start time.
Up Next Tickets - Descriptions