This section allows to you further customize the booking page by including additional questions and/or add-ons. These custom fields will show on the booking calendar during checkout, and in the backend on the Booking page.
In this section, you can assign existing custom fields to the activity or create new ones. Note: to edit or delete an existing custom field, go to Settings - Fields.
To create a new Custom Fields, select the button on the Customize page.
Custom Fields gives you the following choices:
- Text: These are custom questions that you can ask your customers.
- Select: This option allows you to create a checkbox of choices.
- Addon: This is an optional item that can be added to the booking, usually for an extra cost.
When creating a new Custom Field, you will:
- Choose your type: Text, Select, Addon
- Enter Name of Custom Field
- Add Options include:
- Check for a required answer
- Check if you want this custom field to show on the booking calendar
- Check if you allow for multiple answers (Select only)
- Add Choices: use the +Add button to create your choices (Select + Addon only)
- Add Description: Use this field to add additional text that further explains the Custom Field. This is an optional field.
Text Custom Field setup:
Select Custom Field setup:
Addon Custom Field setup: