To set up your pricing for your rentals, go to Settings - Rentals - select Rental - Pricelist.
To create a rate that is less than 24 hours, select +Add Price. Setup options include:
- Category - Name of rental time, e.g.: 2 Hour, 4 Hour, 8 Hour, 8 Hour (Holidays). This name will show to the customers as the selection during checkout.
- Duration - include the length of this category
- Amount - price for this length of rental
- Start Times - Options include:
- Automatic - system will auto-create start times based on your opening/closing hours. You can set this up by going to Settings - My Business - Hours. Example: if Hours are set to 9am - 6pm, then a 2 hour category with an Automatic Start Time setting will be 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm. The system will not go beyond the closing time.
- Every Hour - will give the customer to select any hour within your opening/closing hours.
- Every 30 minutes - will give the customer to select any time on the half-hour within your opening/closing hours
- Every 15 minutes - will give the customer to select any time on the quarter-hour within your opening/closing hours
- Other - This selection will allow you to set your own start times. You can manually input the specific start time you want your customers to choose.
- Public - if checked this price category will show online to the customer. If unchecked, this price category will only be an option for booking through the backend of the system.
- Valid On - select when this price category is valid. Options include:
- All Days
- All Days (excluding holidays)
- Weekend (excluding holidays)
- Weekdays (excluding holidays)
- Custom - can select which days of the week the price applies to.
To add a Daily or Multi-Day Rate (1+ days), select the + Add Overnight Price or Daily Price. Setup options include:
- Category: This is what will show to the customer when selecting during checkout. Examples: Daily, Multi-Day, Overnight
- Amount: include a daily price
- Start Times: options include:
- Automatic - based on opening/closing hours as set up in Hours
- Every Hour - will give every option on the hour based on opening/closing hours
- Every 30 Minutes - will give every option on the half-hour based on opening/closing hours
- Every 15 Minutes - will give every option on the quarter-hour based on opening/closing hours
- Other - can input custom start times
- End Times: options include:
- Same as start
- Every Hour
- Every 30 Minutes
- Every 15 Minutes
- End of Day - based on the closing hours as set up in Hours
- Min/Max Days/Nights: enter the minimum and maximum number of days (or nights) for this rate to be valid
- Public: check if you want this category to show in the online widget, uncheck if you want it to be hidden
- Valid On: include days that this rate is valid
Cool Feature! You are able to create pricing categories that are the same length and different prices. This is a great option is you want to offer a premium rental such as Rental with a Captain.